An update for Windows 10 Mobile has been rolled out to all devices, bringing the usual bug fixes and under the hood improvements. The new build number is 14393.576, and is available by going to Settings, scrolling down to Update & Security then Phone Update. According to Microsoft here are what you can expect from this new build:
“This security update includes these additional improvements and fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
For more information about the security fixes included in this update, please refer to the Security Updates Guide. If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.”
You can find out more about this update, including the known issues at Microsoft’s website HERE.