Lenovo is going all Windows 10 with the new series of ThinkPad that will feature a Precision Touchpad along with Windows Hello.
The notebooks will feature a number of Windows 10 innovations, including Microsoft’s Precision TouchPads, Windows Hello support, and will come loaded with Microsoft’s Signature Image no-bloatware installations. Here’s what will be included:
- A cleaner, premium TouchPad supporting the Microsoft® Precision TouchPad has been designed to offer a more consistent trackpad user experience
- Classic ThinkPad Black and a new silver color on selected models for design-conscious end-users
- Infrared camera option with facial recognition software for fast, secure and password-free login with Windows Hello
- Latest generation Intel® Core™ processors
- USB Type-C ports across many systems including ThunderBoltTM 3 with a new protection circuit to guard against incorrect power levels.
- Biometric Match on Chip Fingerprint sensor securely processes enrolled data within the sensor and all fingerprint images are handled inside the fingerprint processing unit.
- Broad connectivity options including LTE-A WWAN and WIFI CERTIFIED WiGig™ docking.
- All ThinkPad models in 2017 with Windows 10 will come preloaded with an optimized Microsoft Signature Image ensuring a clean and fast system, right out of the box.
ThinkPad X270 is the best of the bunch which is “designed for serious business mobility” with a full set of ports and connectivity, a touch display.
It will be available in March 2017 at a price of $909, just in time for Creator’s Update.
ThinkPad Yoga 370
The ThinkPad Yoga 370 features a full HD 13.3″ display. It will feature an integrated pen, Thunderbolt 3 connections, and comes in black or silver.
It will be available in March 2017 too starting at $1264.
This thin and light notebook will again come in colors of Black and Silver wtih MIL-SPEC durability to a mobile workforce, and offering a full touch display and a new 13.3-inch Full HD touch display and faster PCIe NVMe SSD options.
It will be available next month beginning at $674.
The rest of the lineup includes the ThinkPad T Series Business Standard laptops, the ThinkPad L Series and two new ThinkVision display monitors also an extensive array of docking options for the notebooks including both Thunderbolt 3 and USB C options, which will again be available from March 2017.
Source : ONMsft