FL Studio team has released the first version of the app for Windows 10 mobile platform. The new app has just landed on the Microsoft store and you can download now on your personal smartphones. It is a complete feature-packed audio editing and mixing app. It offers everything that you need.
Check out the features of the app:
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
- Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.