Today, Adobe has launched their new app in the universal Microsoft store. You can now get the all new Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 at Microsoft store. It is actually a product of the desktop bridge platform which has been introduced already by Microsoft. The app is a really cool one as it has so many features to make it easier for you to operate.
Full features of the app:
- Search is a cinch — Find the exact photos you’re looking for by searching on a combination of things, including people, places, events, and other favorite subjects. The Organizer is now touch-friendly
- Find photos faster with Smart Tags — Photoshop Elements suggests tags for your photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
- Touch your way to great pics — The Organizer and Quick Edit mode are now touch-friendly, so you can tap and swipe to do all your finding, sorting, and quick photo enhancements.
- Turn frowns upside down — Transform frowns into smiles, adjust squinting eyes, and make other quick tweaks.
- Picture incredible text — Turn a photo into cool visual text and then add an embossed look and drop shadows to really make it pop. Great for collages, scrapbook pages, cards, signs, and more.
- Create a collage of effects — Get artistic by adding multiple effects to a single photo.
- Photo painting — Paint an effect over your subject and then add textures and color themes to create a unique work of art — perfect for sharing on social media or as a printed keepsake.
- Pump up the action — Add a motion blur behind your subject to create a dramatic speed-pan action shot.
- Truly custom frames — Create your own frames to complement favorite photos, add polish to your scrapbook pages, or share with others.
- Have more fun with filters — Now it’s even easier to choose the best filter for your photo and fine-tune the details.
- Fix photos by the batch — Edit a batch of photos at one time.
- Easier social sharing — Now, sharing to Facebook and YouTube feels just like being on those sites, so it’s faster and easier than ever.
- The right tutorials, right away — Get the help you need — even if you don’t know exactly how to describe it — right from eLive within Photoshop Elements.