As you all know, Nokia consumers have been waiting for this moment. Finally it has come, the long awaited NSU support for Vista has finally arrived. From now one my friends will stop nagging me and asking me if they can update their phone using my XP base computer. A lot of my friends have switched to Vista, for some reason that they got bored using XP and they needed a change of scenery and upgrade to the latest. Guess what? Not all upgrades are good. I am so addicted to XP, I can’t even see myself using Vista in the next 2 years, I hope not. Hehehehe.. I just love how easy and hassle free XP is. To check out the apology click here.
Subscribe to OneTechStop
- Kantar: Windows Phone Has Month to Month Growth in Europe and US on
- Forget Your Lock Code for Your Nokia? No Problem on
- E is for Extinct. Or is it? (Part 1) on
- Microsoft releases new Build version of the Windows 10 Technical Preview on
- HTC One M8 for Windows coming to At&t, same day as Lumia 830… Nov. 7th on